Elax herbal laxative tablets
X-Synoside is a laxative for the treatment of chronic constipation and to clean the intestines before examining the intestines during surgery. It works by keeping water in the intestines, which causes a bowel movement and the excretion of waste.
This medicine is an herbal laxative that helps relieve constipation
Do Not Use more Than 10
days and in the case of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diabetes.
It contains the active ingredient Sennoside, which is extracted from the herbal Senna plant, which is a class of laxative medicines that helps retain water in the intestines, which softens the stool and helps increase bowel movement.
How to use A-LAX pills
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor.
Dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to treatment.
Take the medicine at bedtime if you take it once a day
Swallow the tablets whole, without chewing, breaking or crushing, with a full glass of water
Do not increase your dose or take this medicine more than the recommended dose.
Do not take this medicine for more than 7 days unless directed by your doctor; Serious side effects may occur with its overuse.
It may take 6 to 12 hours before the drug has an effect on a bowel movement.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens, if rectal bleeding occurs, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem.
The use of A-LAX pills may be accompanied by some common side effects, such as:
• Pain in the stomach or abdomen.
• Cramps in the stomach or abdomen.
• Nausea, diarrhea or weakness.
• Urine turns reddish-brown.
• Serious side effects include:
• Nausea, vomiting or persistent diarrhea.
• Muscle weakness or spasms.
• Decreased urination.
• Mental or mood changes (eg confusion).
• An allergic reaction to this medicine is rare, including: rash, itching or swelling (especially of the face, tongue or throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Contraindications to the use of A-LAX
It is forbidden to use a drug in the following cases:
• Inflammatory bowel disease.
• Intestinal obstructive disorders.
• Acute surgical abdomen.
• Rectal bleeding.
• Excessive sensitivity to any component of the drug.
A-LAX herbal laxative tablets are available at a price of 38 riyals, per pack of 30 tablets, in premium Al-Jawaheerpharmacies.